Tuesday, December 3, 2013

XXVc Miniatures!

I was browsing the goods on Shapeways.com and ran across some minis that look suspiciously exactly like some of the ships in the Buck Rogers XXVc rpg.

For example, here's the F-66 Starfire

...here's Admiral Duck Sauce's F-44 Buck
I'm pretty sure this is the actual product...
...and here's his F-69 Starfang
...but this is just a CG model
There are a number of other familiar designs available, in addition to ones that appear to be based, I believe, on Space Cruiser Yamato and they're for sale at Admiral Duck Sauce's shop, so go check 'em out. He also has some sci-fi rpg minis available in different scales, but none that are based on XXVc designs (none that I can tell, anyway.)

There are a bunch of other shops that are of interest to the Ol' Eyeball, but I'll get to them another time.

2 comments:

  1. so when are you getting me some of these unca OO?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even afford any for myself, unfortunately. There's another guy on Shapeways that has minis based on the ships from the old comic strip that I'd love to get, too.

    But, hey, if I win the lottery? Buck Rogers for EVERYBODY!

    ReplyDelete