Friday, July 25, 2014

XXVc Graphics

So, this is pretty simple. I had written about the Solar Alliance and felt that they should have been presented as more of a present threat on Earth than portrayed in the game. In particular, there was no identity to them- everything is RAM all the time. And, yes, RAM controls the Solar Alliance, but they, in turn control Earth. They needed a face.

That lead me to make some images for the players to hang their eyeballs on. It also doesn't hurt that I enjoy doing this sort of thing and so here they are.

I may do more later on, but for now, enjoy these-

Solar Alliance Uniform Patch

The next one is supposed to be kind of an all-purpose logo. Special branches of RAM might use different colors or a different design altogether.

The next two for a sinister genetics firm. I don't know anything about them besides the name, which I liked enough to create the following-
Click to see full size
NOTICE: These are free for personal use only. Any other use is VERBOTEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment